Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The question showed a spark of interest stirring and Manauia's expression incorporated something akin to approval. "I am, one of many. A Warrior, Guard, and Huntress. The hunt being a particular specialty of mine." Should Maera assume she was talking of prey, Manauia would not be surprised. That was in reality the smaller portion of her role.

The Creek. How..... original. It must not be too far from here if she had traveled and still not seen much. "A chosen home has a draw, even one such as this I suppose." She allowed, though really she was dubious. The child obviously didn't know any better. "Do you intend to follow the warrior's path?" She asked, a mild curiosity growing. So far, of the wolves she had met or seen, this child was the least irritating. She had an edge and what appeared to be the beginnings of a spine, a thing lacking in many of the others in her opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 19, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM