raise me from perdition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
take your time its an adjustment :D

Thistle was a critical being of herself at least. She held herself ot a higher standard, perhaps it was because she was young, not yet 3 and already she had children and she led a pack beside her mate. Though soon it would be her sole responsibility. Perhaps she just wanted to be taken seriously and was critical in order to do so. She didn't really know, didn't understand, just knew that was how she was.

Thistle saw the smirk that crossed his face and shook her head in mirth. A smirk was so normal for him it was like breathing, and she reveled in it as well. She was surprised, but never the less pleased that he accepted her touch. As of late he didn't want to be touched, preferring to deal with the business of the pack and then later indulge himself she supposed was the correct term. It was a shame really, for she missed that, craved it, it was like an ache. Strange wasn't it that one was so dependent on another for happiness, and joy and physical intimacy. but that too was something she did not puzzle on long enjoyed the rough touch of his tongue across her cheek and muzzle. Blue eyes dancing with suppressed fire of different kinds, a slow smolder lighting across her inner most places. She chuckled at his next words.

She gave him a secretive smile Yes I know, just as our other children are considered adults. I am looking forward to it, truth be told. A time to throw away most inhibitions, and I'm fairly certain i'll get you all to myself for the length of time yes?. She was teasing, she knew he would not stray far from her side during that time, make sure it was his children that swelled within her. Making sure it was only him that had her to himself. She licked his muzzle again and settling back to her forepaws, she rubbed her muzzle across his neck and further down towards his shoulder and back again.
Messages In This Thread
raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 26, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 26, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 29, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 29, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 31, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 31, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 04, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 17, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 03:01 PM