Rushing blood of all things
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I don't know if saying that she helped Adlartok to her den is mild PP? Otherwise Excuse me :D I can change it! But it seemed logical they were heading that way for supplies and stuff!

Scarlett watched the young wolf stumble and frowned at the sight. She felt horrible for him. What happened?! She moved forward so the young male could lean on her. She was a small wolf so that was an easy thing to do. "Great," she encouraged. "One step," she spoke. Moving him was going rather slow, what did she expect?! The young white female supported him under each step. The stream going past her den was Glacier water, that would probably be good to break the fever. Her voice kept encouraging him with each step. Once they reached somewhat close to her den she lowered him to the bank of the stream.

Scarlett rushed to her den and grabbed the Canadian Anemone. She chewed on it like Néa had told her, giving a weird taste in her mouth. The small wolf then rushed back to the younger one and placed the plant against his wound to stop the breeding. Néa also told her that all infections would be gone. She could use the little girl right now. Damn it where was she!? Scarlett nudged the young male to see if he was still conscious. Scarlett rushed back for some moss she used as bedding and held it in the cold water next to Adlartok when she returned. The sponge-y plant absorbed the water and she placed it on top of his head. Who knew she had her way with healing!

"Adlartok?," she asked softly. "Can you tell me what happened. Drink if you can, the water is right in front of you. Careful it is cold," she continued on that same tone. She was slightly worried what was going to happen.
Messages In This Thread
Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Malachi - January 19, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 21, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Malachi - January 21, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 21, 2015, 04:11 PM