Blacktail Deer Plateau with love, from me to you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=medium]"If I had a heart you're the one who should break it"[/size]

[size=small]Suddenly, the conversation he had been so eager to engage had ran dry.
Despite the fact that Finn's own question didn't give much room for a lengthy answer, the quickness with which the Healer responded made the Ollivander feel a bit guilty of how stale it had all became. "Well, it is needless to say I wish you.. What a safe birthing? That didn't sound right. Oblivious to the risks he had made his own mother endure with his own birth, the inexperienced male hesitated before continuing.

"I hope it all goes well, for you and the children" he finally concluded, wanting to throw in Lasher's name in there too but holding back thoughtfully. The reason why they had mated without really holding said title was still not as clear to him so he decided not to make any mention of it.
The Plateau's soap operas and dramas were something he had fallen behind on, and honestly did not want to catch up to anymore.

"I'll can serve as your delivery guy for as long as you need" he then suggested, motioning to the pelt laying at the woman's feet. "Food or whatever -- ring up if you need me" he added with a mischiveous smirk climbing on his face. While he wouldn't actively seek a job as a babysitter, he wanted the Beta to know that unlike those that had left and frowned upon her decision, she had him at his service.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 03, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 04, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 06, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 07, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 10, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 16, 2015, 05:39 PM