Silvertip Mountain the strong conquer all
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Words leapt to her tongue, making her fight to swallow them. Their matriarch is my aunt, she wanted to say, may Sos consume her soul. But Siku was not here in Teekon Wilds; her steely blue gaze could do no harm to her here. Amekaze had seen firsthand what happened when a wolf claimed too much strength to themselves. Perhaps in another time, they would have been opposites, standing in packs with different ideals, facing one another down... But now, they were equals in remembering Tartok as nothing more than a brief flash of light.

"Chakra in Neverwinter Forest boasts the air of a well-born Alpha," Jinx said, squinting against a sudden onslaught of wind as she picked out the tops of the evergreens from their place on the mountainside. "I have met her. She comes from a strong family, she says. Feralheart, she is called." But then, Tonravik had also said a lot of things, if what Amekaze said was to be believed. "She may be worth getting to know. Mine own Alpha, Akhlut, also seems a worthy beast on the coast." Else she wouldn't follow him, she added privately.

Whether or not she intended for Amekaze to seek out either of these wolves was left unclear. She would promote Chakra's strength, as she had agreed to do, and Akhlut's own... She said nothing of Hawkeye, of course, influenced by her own bias. Perhaps Amekaze would find the strength in numbers she sought with one of them, but Jinx would be damned before she handed over any wolf to her enemies.
Messages In This Thread
the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 09, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 14, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 20, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 25, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 30, 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - February 03, 2014, 11:40 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - February 05, 2014, 05:16 AM