Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Whatever it was that glimmered upon the eerily feline-like orbs went unnoticed by the young girl, who, still momentarily frozen with the weight of her realization, failed to bring her gaze to the Amazon's.
Finally, with a quick yet brusque jerk of her head she pulled herself back from the clouds and onto solid ground; pricking her oversized ears again just in time to catch the female's question.
One that she was much more pleased to answer.

I'd like to she agreed with a firm nod of her head. While she had been catalogued as defenseless and fragile for the majority of her life she was ready to shed that name now. If rearing yourself up with no parents or siblings didn't make her brave and strong she didn't know what would.

Not a Ga--Huntress though.. she noted, remembering how she had already disposed of the idea of becoming a Gamekeeper. As much as she enjoyed hunting she thought that dedicating one's life to it was a tedious task.

Prey was sometimes scarce, whereas fights abundant year round..

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 19, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM