Horizon Ridge undress, confess that you're still mine
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The woman couldn't help but grit her teeth and wince every time Pied's tongue touched the raw flesh uncovered by the removal of the blood clot, but she behaved: she did not growl savagely, or react unfavourably, as she might have otherwise. Whatever issues she had with Pied were dropped in this instant, and anyway, the totem she had made with the catnip had been accepted. If the dappled Delta had suspected her of any voodoo mischief, she hadn't made it known yet. Its effect could be good or bad; it was for fertility, but also complicated pregnancies.

Only when consumed, usually... But Jinx had added plants and salt, all which amplified magic. She had at the time hoped it would prevent pregnancy, but now she found herself not caring one way or the other. As petty as she could be, Jinx did eventually get over things, and perhaps the altercation with Pied was simply one of those things that, with a little more time, would be forgotten. Presently, it was not affecting her; she followed the pale woman out of the surf and into the shadow, found herself a spot on the ground, and dutifully returned the ministrations of tongue on fur that Pied began.

When questioned, the Gamma took a few extra moments to comb her teeth through her comrade's fur with the purpose of comforting and untangling, before answering. "He gave no name. He greeted me with only his teeth." Perhaps she could tell how his teeth had been cracked and yellow, his breath pungent, and his manner that of an uncultured, raving madman... But there was no point, she decided with a sigh. "I will speak with Akhlut later. He has been busy; I have not seen him lately. I suspect he has much going on, and will have time for me when he is less preoccupied." Or when Hawkeye showed up at the door, furious with her trespass... One or the other.
Messages In This Thread
undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 28, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - February 04, 2014, 11:19 AM