Sink beneath the surface and you are free
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]No problem whatsoever ;) I know the feeling!

The beach was growing on him. The salt in the air that coated his tongue when he inhaled and the sound of the waves crashing against the nearby cliffs, all factors that contributed to his fancy. Born so far from the sea and growing up only hearing of it's wonders, he found himself visiting the shores as often as his duties permitted. Today however, he found that he could combine both and it heightened his mood significantly.
Trotting along the waterline towards a suitable spot, he began looking for seaweed to use in the dens when his keen blue eyes landed on an fiery coat and thin limbs. His brows immediately scrunched together in a cocktail of exasperation and worry for the decidedly female wolf as he watched her efforts and the way her body refused to act with the reflexes belonging to their kind. It was her emaciated form however that worried him most.
Recognising the unmistakable scent of an Ankyran female, though he didn't know her, the large grey male approached the scene, ears peaking forward and head lowered to greet the russet sister. He was not as courteous in his tone or spirit as the epivitoras but the subservience was as clear as day in his deep voice as he spoke, despite the friendly smile on his face. He saw no harm in being polite no matter the difference in rank.
"May I offer my assistance, my lady?"
He did not recognise her but that fact mattered little to the professional in him. She was undoubtably pack and in physical distress and that was all he cared to know. [/size]
Messages In This Thread
Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 19, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 19, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 22, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 24, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 23, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 29, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 30, 2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - February 07, 2015, 11:26 AM