Redhawk Caldera Be mine
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
@Raissa thread with me!

FitzDutiful was nervous. Today he was going to ask Raissa to be his mate. He didn't think she had any idea about what was happening - it had taken him long enough to pluck up the courage and get the setting right. He had spent the past few days hunting down food and creating a new cache. It was to that cache they were going today. He had told her to meet him at this location when the sun began to dip behind the caldera.

As he approached their meeting spot he didn't see her and breathed a sigh of relief. He had deliberately attempted to get here early. Quickly, he arranged some winter flowers around the area in a circle-like shape with enough space for them to sit in the middle. He dug up the food and placed it to one side. Carefully stepping out of the circle he admired his work.

It had been two weeks to the day since he had asked Peregrine permission and how to go about asking Raissa. It had been one month to the day since Raissa had moved in with him. The time just seemed right. A noise alerted him and he snapped out of this brief reminisce, waiting outside the circle of flowers for Raissa to arrive.
Messages In This Thread
Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 23, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 24, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 24, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 25, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 26, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - February 04, 2015, 05:11 PM