What am I suppose to do?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Kesuk Lets say it is close to the Duskfire Border because of Scarlett's heat she doesn't want to roam too far xD

Scarlett was still hot and bothered from het heat but laying down and worrying for the teenage girl that she shared her den with wasn't optimal either. Her worry wasn't growing any less while she waited for this damn heat to go away. It was something Scarlett had some difficulties with. She wished for her own babies and now she was able to have them but she didn't had a mate. She always dreamed she would live in a fairytale. A wonderful mate and then give him the cutest babies and they would live happily ever after. But this year that wouldn't happen. Her heat had kicked in for her to suffer through without the prospect of having cute little balls of fur wiggling around.

In a rash decision Scarlett decided to go search for the youngster after all the teenager saw Scarlett as her foster mom. Néa wouldn't take off this long.. right? Would she really leave without saying goodbye? Scarlett's heart hurt thinking of that. She had loved the girl like she was one of her own. What if she had been hurt and Scarlett was her only hope. The albino was sure others weren't even missing the girl. A soft sigh left her lips. Scarlett got out of her den and out of the pack's lands. She would know if the girl was on their lands. No. She might have taken a trip further away from their border. Scarlett was hesitant to walk out of her home. She would dislike running into a male and have things happening. Selflessly the girl put the wellbeing of Néa first.

At least she had tried to look for her even when she was pestered by her own body. The strong scent hanging around her was difficult to get out of her fur, like it was suppose to alert every male in his area. Her small strong smelling body moved past the lake below the glacier and into the valley of unclaimed lands, away from their border.
Messages In This Thread
What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 20, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 23, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 25, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 26, 2015, 06:19 AM