Blackfoot Forest bones
<i>kissing death & losing my breath,</i>
43 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
A familiar face. A face that did not cause her to grimace or snarl. There were few strangers she had ever taken to, few new things she enjoyed. But she would always have an affinity toward the old. Clarice had always enjoyed Jinx, liked her. She had followed her once as her father had, but the Loa and Sos had a different plan. Clarice could not guess that the other would be upset by her presence, but when she spoke she recognized it then.
xxxxxxNo, she simply responded, I went where I was called! I did not leave you, she corrected, her tone not aggressive, nor her frame. Her tone was soft with Jinx, but still high, perhaps even shrill. Clarice believed this to be true, and so her tone was earnest; Clarice did not think herself wrong in anything she had done. All for a cause. All for the greater good. All for Him. Her eyes then looked over Jinx, and she took a step back. What she saw caused a terrifying look to cross her face, a mix of fury, hunger, and hatred until they became a single expression.
xxxxxxI will fix this, she breathed, Who touched, who hurt? Voices screamed. Do not let them get away, and with them, she spoke in a voice darker than her own, We will have our revenge.
Messages In This Thread
bones - by Clarice - January 26, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: bones - by Clarice - January 27, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: bones - by Jinx - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: bones - by Clarice - February 05, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - February 06, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: bones - by Clarice - February 24, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: bones - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 08:33 PM