Otter Creek Don't know why you rescued me
54 Posts
Ooc —
Her yellow eyes lifted to the stranger's pale face, the words bringing her attention to the reality of the situation: she sounded nuts. Honey Badger didn't answer right away. She rose and clambered back onto the bank, then gave herself a shake without thinking about it. The motion sent a shock of pain through her severed tail and she gritted her teeth before gently sitting and painfully wrapping the bedraggled, mutilated remains of her tail around her haunch.

"I'm not sure what happened, exactly, but I lost my memories for a minute there," she explained at length, sitting up straight and trying to leave her tail alone. It hadn't literally been one minute, though she didn't think to clarify that. "I've been going by Dauntless but Honey Badger is my real name. And I'm from... somewhere in Alaska. I know that. But the details are really fuzzy." She made a hmmm noise.

The yearling caught herself and blinked slowly. Why was she engaging with this she-wolf? Honey Badger stiffened, preparing to shut down this strange camaraderie. Then she remembered how the stranger had addressed her would-be helper and she couldn't help but acknowledge a begrudging respect for her quick reaction and foul mouth. That latter part almost made her lips twitch, yet she managed to maintain a stoic expression.

"Do you think that little twit is trying to become a medic or something? Can you say 'bipolar'?" Honey Badger scoffed, seizing upon their one mutual interest so far. "So," she added, "your name would be...?" She tried not to sound too interested, though in truth, Honey Badger felt like she'd finally met someone worth a second of her time.
Messages In This Thread
Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 14, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 14, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 17, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 18, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 18, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 18, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 18, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 20, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 20, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 29, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 29, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - February 08, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 09:58 AM