Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=large]"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"[/size]

[size=small]
In spite of her companion's conviction when speaking of hunting, the lanky teen was not really impressed. She was a good hunter, not exceptionally talented but a bit above average. And though the affirmation of it being fun did rouse some good anecdotes from the back of her mind, Maera simply shrugged her shoulders. What Manauia saw as a life passion, the fiery Sveijarn simply considered to be a necessity or rather a chore she had with the pack.

Fighting on the other hand (as much as it was still useful for the pack's benefit) was a promising activity for the young female. If she managed to coordinate her gangly legs and keep her balance, she could even make a decent opponent.
"Give me a try" she barked, oddly amused at the unnatural confidence that laced her words as she awkwardly poised herself for attack.

With her long lost siblings as her only opponents, she had transitoned into practing with unanimate objects such as branches, or small logs. Nothing to be compared to a real spar...
[/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 20, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM