Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The child was eager, and so the Amazon would comply, if not for long. She would give the girl a chance to earn her tutelage and, even if she failed, she would impart a few tidbits that would likely still aid her on her path. Not all were bred for such.

"Alright." With an approving growl she crouched, sliding slowly around, eyes never leaving Maera. "You shall likely fight differently than I, for you will one day soon have size and strength that I do not. Use it to your advantage."

With a lunge she sprang at her, jaws aiming for her shoulder. She, on the other hand, had learned to use speed and agility to her own ends. She didn't have the strength to stand against assaults or go toe-to-toe against larger opponents. Should she meet her she would not break skin, but would attempt to slam her into the ground roughly. Maera was old enough that she felt she did not need to pull back too much, though she would try not to leave any marks. This girl was not one of her sisters and she had given Malachi a promise. Much as she lacked respect for him, her word was her law and she would not break it lightly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 20, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM