Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
While Galileo's mind fought with the idea that the child might very well be his own, Dante's contained a surprising calm. He had revealed to the father what he knew, and that decision having been made, all he could do now was respond and try to help however he could. His own hand in the fate of this matter was dealt.

"I do not lie," he responded seriously. "This is all I know. I do not even know how old he would be or what he would look like. How can I? I know a Finn. I can confirm no more." He wasn't sure what Galileo wanted of him, but he spoke with an even tone, knowing that he could not understand what was going on in the father's thoughts right now. He had no right to judge or get impatient, nor did he have any desire to.

"I do not know his last name. He has not given it to me and I have not asked." Dante didn't make a habit of delving into his packmate's pasts. "He could very well be different from the one you search for. But you are welcome should you wish to find out."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Dante RIP - January 20, 2015, 09:26 PM