Rushing blood of all things
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
While Scarlett fussed over the young grey Malachi arrived. The white girl looked up at their alpha. Normally she would greet him with a friendly wag but now her tail was rigid and tense. She was worried the young one wasn't going to make it. Her red eyes moved over the wounds. Scarlett needed other plants that helped against infections. Oh how she needed Néa. Her Naturalist trade only went as far for knowing the names of the plans and if they were poisonous or not. "I don't---" She was about to reply but then Adlartok started snarling.

The Gamma thought at first that the fever had taken him. Maybe he was hallucinating that he was still fighting whatever attacked him. But no. Ad's struggling words soon made clear that it was directed at Malachi. Fire... furred? Scarlett first though of real fire but then she remembered the dominant female with the red back and shoulders. Would it have been her? Her red eyes squinted. Soon her thought process was stopped since the little one collapsed. She stepped forward and nudged his head with her nose. Scarlett then grabbed the moss on top of his head and soaked it again with the cold glacier meltwater.

The fever needed to break, and the pus, well that wasn't a good sign either. For now the plant she chewed on and laid over the wound on his back would do to stop the bleeding. "Malachi... Fire furred... I met a female with that description and she wasn't-- very friendly? If I hadn't submitted myself to her I might have been attacked as well... I think," she spoke worriedly. She didn't want to say too many bad things about the female she barely knew. Maybe she had her reasons. But then Scarlett's mother instincts overruled when she saw the injured young man. "How could she attack a child!," Scarlett then growled. A strange sound for her to make. Her nose moved over the injured male, to then splash a bit of water in his face so he might rouse from his black out. If he wouldn't, Scarlett would need some help to get him safely in her den. And if that wouldn't work she would sit next to him all night. Scarlett was determined to save the youngster.
Messages In This Thread
Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Malachi - January 19, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 21, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Malachi - January 21, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 21, 2015, 04:11 PM