Swiftcurrent Creek gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice
<i>kissing death & losing my breath,</i>
43 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
Clarice was content in following the madman for now. And so when he deigned that they would join another pack again, she was accepting of it. Clarice would not remember the woman whose name he had muttered, but the femininity of the name delighted her. Clarice did not think it in her to follow any man other than Sos Himself; her father was her companion, but not her superior.
xxxxxxShe lingered beside him, and as he called, she lifted her head to voice that she was a presence here as well; he was not alone in his desire to join. But her call ended swiftly as she listened: yes. Hmn.
Messages In This Thread
gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lecter - January 27, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Clarice - January 27, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lethe - January 27, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lecter - January 27, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lethe - January 27, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lecter - January 27, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lethe - January 29, 2014, 12:37 PM