Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
*steals for myself*

All of her pups had something off about them. Damien never learned how to whimper, and the only noises he ever made were growls. Potema was always turning her head in various directions, her ears perked as if she was listening to something, but there was usually nothing there. And Cicero....laughed. At everything. No matter what the circumstances, her little jester was always giggling about something, and if he wasn't laughing, then there was a smile plastered onto his face. Meldresi was worried that it would be stuck on his face. Not that it would be a worry, for that smile could be quite terrifying if he showed it to the right people.

Currently, he was howling. It was off pitch and warbling, too loud for such an enclosed area. Meldresi winced, her ears dropping. "Cicero, stop." She muttered, the volume too low for Cicero to be able to hear over his howling. When another howl exited his mouth, Meldresi raised her voice slightly, and inflected it with a harsh and commanding tone. She hadn't yelled at her kids yet, but a sharp tone and the occasional cuff was enough to discipline them. "Cicero I said, stop."
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Meldresi - January 21, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM