Redhawk Caldera Been there, Done that
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Trespassers were a bitch, Bane could relate to that, but Fitz didn't have to worry about Bane at the moment, being seized down wasn't part of his plans right now. All day, actually... Bane said narrowing his eyes. His mind was now trying to remember if he had ever caught the wolf's scent around Blackfeather. He hadn't, worryingly, but there was something about his aroma that seemed very familiar.

Hey, do I know you from somewhere? I kinda feel I've scented you bef... and then it struck him... It wasn't his scent Bane had recognized, it was someone else's perfume that clung on him. Raissa. The southern beauty had left the dark forest, and she had made quite a deal about it. Now Bane knew what it was all about... No way! Bane said, half amused and very surprised. Raissa left... For another guy? he chuckled, looking up and down at him. Images of her, licking all over him flashed in his mind, he would never forget their steamy bodies clashing in a dance of love. She's one dirty little bitch, isn't she? I can't believe she'd leave me for you... She really needs a set of new eyes... he chuckled again. Raissa and him had never actually been romantically involved with one another, but they did spend one steamy night not so long ago, and Raissa had f*cking enjoyed it.

Messages In This Thread
Been there, Done that - by Bane - January 20, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Been there, Done that - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Been there, Done that - by Bane - January 20, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Been there, Done that - by FitzDutiful - January 21, 2015, 06:16 AM
RE: Been there, Done that - by Bane - January 21, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Been there, Done that - by FitzDutiful - January 23, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Been there, Done that - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Been there, Done that - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Been there, Done that - by Bane - February 07, 2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Been there, Done that - by FitzDutiful - February 07, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Been there, Done that - by Bane - February 12, 2015, 07:01 PM