Big Salmon Lake guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Looking for pack wolves in particular, and maybe not RHC folks quite yet... but all welcome! <3

Winter had meant that the Corvidae would settle, unwilling to waste precious energy and resources during a season that made travel more difficult. Perhaps Magpie had sensed that when she made the choice to leave Redhawk Caldera, despite the healing and shelter they had provided when they had no reason to at all. She owed them her life and more— now (relatively) outside the bounds of teenage angst, Magpie understood that now. As much as she had been overjoyed to be reunited with her mother Raven, and her older sister, Treepie... Perhaps it was the guilt that convinced her to return to the Wilds, a place that felt like home as much as the Corvidae did.

She was better able to take care of herself, now; her form was sleek, her coat glossy. No longer a gangly juvenile, Magpie was a full-fledged adult. Her hunting skills had improved, though she attributed that to her speed and luck more than anything. She would hunt for a suitable gift for the wolves of the caldera soon, when the thought of facing Fox and Peregrine didn't make her feel so sick.

Procrastinating now, despite the fact she had been so determined to make things right on her journey back, the yearling moved along the edge of a half-frozen lake, searching for treasure.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination - by OG Magpie - January 21, 2015, 10:59 PM