Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
408 Posts
Ooc —
Open for anyone, though I'd be honored if a @Tuwawi popped in! Echelon has quite the infatuation with this place. :)

It was a reaching span that brought her back around to the glacier. She had found it purely by accident and once again, when the duskfires were aglow in the dying afternoon light. Even now, it captivated her in a way she could not describe. Echelon recalled her rather feeble attempt at trying to join up with them previously as she skirted near their border, wondering if the same wolf she had ultimately shied away from was still there. Probably was, but the possibility he wasn't was also likely. Things changed, didn't they? And truth be told, she did need a home. But she was not of the relenting sort to go and simply pick, no. The last time had been a mistake she realized before she had gone too far, had agreed to things far too much.

Of course, that had been another beast to deal with too. Knowing that she couldn't simply walk back into Siku's fold had been a blow to her ego. Though the event had happened weeks ago, she found herself still reeling. The Tartok matriarch didn't have to say a single word; her disappointment in Echelon had been word enough. And as it were, she was beginning to admit her own faults. She had strayed away too far for too long, too arrogant to keep up because she had been certain even she could find Tonravik. At least here for the moment, she was certain she was alone; her shoulders sagged in her thoughts. But it was in passing as well, as she did not let her composure falter for long. She couldn't. She was simply too proud for that, not one to go about wearing her heart on her sleeve.

She lingered along a row of squat evergreens, her breath billowing out of her in out of rhythm plumes. The glow of the glacier was dwindling and Echelon decided she would watch it go.
jetta — i'd love to change the world
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM