Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
The thought that his howls might awaken his family did not occur to Cicero. It was instinct that drove him, the instinct to learn vital skills to survive. When he noticed that mother was awake, Cicero proudly turned in her direction, eager to show his howls off, yet unaware that his behaviour was not approved of. However, his brother soon came into view, who seemed ready to wrestle. Cicero was always ready to wrestle, another instinctive reaction to hone skills, even if his brother was rough when they played.

However, before his brother reached him, there was a harsh voice from his mother, telling him to stop his howling practise. Like his brother, this caused Cicero to instantly halt his tonedeaf howls and tuck his tail between his hind legs as he looked at his mother.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 22, 2015, 03:08 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM