The Sunspire Knowledge is the heart of the world
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Daww thank you! I may have to take a stab at Ame sometime ;) she is awesome

Vienna nodded vigorously, elated that the Alpha's thoughts so mirrored her own. "I have met quite a few Plateau wolves in my travels and they seem rather accomodating, as a whole. I'll have to go see what sort of healing they have to offer and if they would be willing to meet." It would take a kind wolf to drop responsibility in order to train an outsider, but she hoped to be a quick and eager learner. Hopefully she would not waste much of their valuable time and take only what they could give.

Mentally she took note of all that Amekaze said, some of it known, some of it new. Goldenrod, wild oak, and dandelion she added to the mental inventory of supplies to look out for, and their uses she attempted to commit to memory. The names were so much easier as she had more practice with identifying, but she thought with a little work she could grow used to it. After all, instincts had to kick in sometime, right? Those built of the wild had good senses and she intended to hone hers.

Suddenly she let out an exclamation. "Willow bark!" She looked at Amekaze proudly, but then laughed when she realized the dark woman would have no idea what she was talking about. "Sorry! I was speaking to my brother and could not, for the life of me, remember one of the plants my mother had spoke on for pain relief. That was it!" Perhaps her memory wasn't as bad as she thought. Poppy was more effective for severe cases, but willow would work in most instances and did not have the addictive side effect. She'd been taught to deal with caution in stronger herbs.
Messages In This Thread
Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 03, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 04, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 04, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 11, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 14, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 22, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 27, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 01, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 28, 2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - March 05, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 02:42 AM