The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Aware of the wisdom of his choice, he simply nodded to acknowledge the words. He wasn't so rude or troubleseeking as to try to cross into another pack's lands period. To do so and take down prey while within was an insult that would surely earn him enemies of the pack. Her stare was formidable, and he returned it, assessing but ensuring that he maintained an unchallenging gaze. He did not wish for conflict, ever the diplomat that he was.

"I confess the hunt was more an excuse than a reason, though it is true that in winter I could hardly pass up such a trail. I do not get away often, so it is nice when a chance arises." He did not often have desire to leave his kingdom, but when he did, he enjoyed the opportunity to do so. With everything stable and no enemies (to his knowledge), he had felt the moment appropriate. Besides, the mountains were not a far travel when compared to others he had taken. "I am to assume these are your packlands?" He could figure out as much, but wished to verify all the same.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM