Blackfoot Forest dark on me
28 Posts
Ooc —
Though her leg still pained her, she could at least walk on the sprained leg without too much trouble. Nova was getting sick of this place much faster than she would have guessed and she had a feeling it was partly the pain's fault. The wolves she had met here were nice enough, and even though she had slid down the mountain and injured herself like an idiot, that white wolf had been kind enough to make sure she was okay.

Today she was hobbling along under the forest's protection, trying to stretch her leg so it wouldn't become some sort of useless limb. Supernova hated feeling fallow, but this was the least she could do as the pain show through her ankle all the way into her shoulder. Whatever happened to the inside of that leg was not going to heal quickly, and this at turns hard-packed and melting snow wasn't making things easier on her balance.

Ahead she saw a dark figure cutting across the landscape, and she gave a low bark of greeting. She didn't exactly feel up to conversation, but this wolf was here and so was she, and ignoring him seemed the worse of two evils. "Hello there," she called when she bumbled closer, honey-yellow gaze trailing over him. "You lost in your own mind, too?"
Messages In This Thread
dark on me - by Sinaaq - January 22, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - January 22, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: dark on me - by Sinaaq - January 24, 2015, 06:48 AM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - February 20, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: dark on me - by Sinaaq - March 05, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - March 06, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: dark on me - by Sinaaq - March 07, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - April 09, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: dark on me - by Sinaaq - April 11, 2015, 06:14 AM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - April 20, 2015, 09:33 AM