Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Yeah, they were one month old last week so Meldresi named them then I suppose behind-the-scenes

Her sharp tone had garnered the attention of both sons, placing a rarely seen expression on the three silver and one orange eye. Fear. A powerful thing to harness and control, and the sooner they knew about it the better. Meldresi sighed, then aimed a cuff at Cicero's head. "No howling in the den. Do you hear me, Cicero? No howling." She hissed.

Knowing that the pain would create some kind of crying or overall sadness from Cicero, or maybe the both of them, Meldresi thought of something to do with them to expend this energy they had bundled inside them. Perhaps take them outside? She had only done that once or twice with all three, showing them the world just outside their den, something which included their father. But maybe, she could bring them out again to play a game. The mother rose, and headed towards the exit, pausing and looking back at the two. "Come." she commanded before exiting.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Meldresi - January 22, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM