Swiftcurrent Creek gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice
<font face="georgia"><i><FONT COLOR="#b0c4de">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#adbfdb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a8b9d8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a4b4d4">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9faed1">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9ba8cd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#96a2ca">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#929dc6">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8d97c2">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8991bf">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#848bbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8085b8">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b80b4">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#777ab1"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7274ad">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e6eaa">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6968a6">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6563a2">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#605d9f">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5c579b"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#575198">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#534c94">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e4691">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a408d">e</FONT></i></font>
29 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His voice washed over her -- her name slipped from his tongue with less malice that had once acquainted it so long ago. She had been but a yearling in Shearwater Bay's rising -- a student beneath the teachings of Koios, and oh so fascinated by the medicine man who had lived in solitude among the shores and away from the pack. How many times had she attempted to taunt him with seduction? The natural sway of her hips, the coy purr of her voice as she had attempted to devour him with her own lust -- a promise that one day, upon her heat, he would then not be able to resist her.

She had not been with the Bay come the time, and Lecter, as she had envisioned, had certainly not taken her virginity. Even had she been within the ranks of the Bay, she knew he would not have caved to her desires -- it was just as well then that they, as well as her ego, had been sated elsewhere.

"I try to appease both of my gods," she spoke silkily, the faux confidence in her vocals wavering only slightly as she bit down to her tongue, refraining from speaking of her concern -- the copper scent filling her nostrils almost instantly. She shifted her weight then, her petite frame drawing in a stance of regality as her muzzle tipped to the side, her eyes dancing upon the delicate features of the girl he introduced as Clarice. "You are welcome to my home Lecter as any of my first family would be," she offered, her eyes shifting back to him as curiosity once more struck her -- their last meeting had rose nothing in her but bitterness, now seemingly washed away. "But you should know that Jinx has claimed lands by the shore here. She will not accept that you have chosen this as your home." If what the ivory witch had stated was true, what would give her claim over the Shaman?
Messages In This Thread
gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lecter - January 27, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lethe - January 27, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lecter - January 27, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lethe - January 27, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lecter - January 27, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: gratitude's got a short half-life, clarice - by Lethe - January 29, 2014, 12:37 PM