Neverwinter Forest the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues
241 Posts
Ooc —
And I am sorry too, brother D:

But quite apparently, what felt right to her was the wrong thing to say. The smile that had curled across her lips at the sound of her brother's laugh faded at the edges, and her tail, which had picked a pace in rhythm with his own, slowed to a meager sway. She let herself rest in his embrace for a moment longer, but withdrew when she realized the spark had faded, and only an ember remained - if even that.

"I'm not going to lie and say no," she said, pausing while she assessed her brother through narrowed eyes. She couldn't read him, and wondered if she was projecting into him what she thought he'd inflicted in his question. As far as she knew, he'd willingly left, just like Sumayl and herself. Andalusia hadn't thought much what this meant for their relationship, but she wasn't about to stick around if she wasn't wanted where he planned to go from here. "When I left, only Sumayl had gone, and when I came back they told me you and Chehlia had left, too. I wasn't going to seek you out - figured you'd want to see the world without your little sister hanging around - but they said Chehlia was looking for us, so I left to find her. So in a way I was looking for you, indirectly as I looked for Chehlia who was - and probably is - looking for you," She paused, watching still through calculating eyes, before she finished with, "If that makes you feel any better."
Messages In This Thread
the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Ciervo - December 18, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Andalusia - December 22, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Ciervo - December 25, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Andalusia - December 30, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Ciervo - January 01, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Andalusia - January 03, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Ciervo - January 07, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Andalusia - January 10, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Ciervo - January 17, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Andalusia - January 25, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Ciervo - January 30, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Andalusia - February 08, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Ciervo - February 12, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Andalusia - February 15, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: the gnashin' teeth and criminal tongues - by Ciervo - February 22, 2015, 09:25 PM