Wisps of curiosity
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Yeeessssss Besties for life.

Burke was actually starting to get agitated with the blue wisps. He creeped closer and then jumped up. The sounds of his jaws slamming together echoed through the air, the blue colored wisp made way for his jaw and vanished. Burke stood on all his fours and held his docked tail high. Burke's ear turned to an approaching body, his head followed to see a pale wisp of a body coming towards him. He had the red mark of a blood brother. Ah this one was important. He wanted that red mark. Burke cocked his head a bit, his pale blue eyes glaring at his words. The glare was more directed towards the wisps than to his pack mate. "A fan I wouldn't say," he spoke slowly, the calmness returning to him.

Burke got a charming smile on his lips. "I will have to admit that after you saw me hunt one," he admitted and bobbed his head in greeting. His docked tail was till held high. The little stump standing up. They hadn't met but he could tell this wolf was someone he could converse with. Probably will all the Black Brothers and Sisters. "Can you inform me what these things are?" And there the older grey thought he knew so much about this world and the things living in it. Burke might look all muscles, looks and no brain but he actually had some interest in the world around him. "What do you wish for me to call you, Dark Brother?," he asked then.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 23, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 24, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 25, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 27, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 27, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 29, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 04:27 PM