raise me from perdition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
As this was Thistle’s first stint in an actual pack, well here and the ridge, she was still learning much of it. She understood that it was put first at all times. She however couldn’t help some of the selfish desires that threatened to overtake her at the best and worst of times. Though Ragnar was stepping down, it was still his pack. Thistle could not imagine another wolf leading besides her husband and herself. It was strange to even think of herself as a leader for she wasn’t one, at least she hadn’t thought she was. Though she was quickly proving herself wrong. Thistle felt bad that the love of her life was giving so much up. However, there was also a fierce pride within her breast for him. For she knew this was no light decision and that it was probably just about killing him to put aside his own wants and desires to allow their pack to grow.

A small smile curved around her mouth at his words and her eyes twinkled at him. I will enjoy that theft. She did not plan on being out and about much during that time. She imagined she would stay hidden except from him for the majority of the time. She would make sure there were others watching their borders and filling the caches and all other things for that week. If only because she one did not want another male near her at all. Secondly she was not herself during that time, she was wild and reckless and irresponsible, and her first had proven that in spades. I do not plan on being around the majority during that time. I will probably stick close to the meadow and surrounding area.

Thistle chuckled softly and huskily at his breath. She liked the fact that she could still make his breath catch. It was a nice, powerful feeling, and if she were not careful it could go to her head. She returned the sound though softer and more gently than he. I have missed yours too. She leaned forward and nipped gently at his shoulder. Sliding her muzzle down his side gently nipping softly in different places, while watching his face. She wondered how long he would let her tease until he had enough and demanded her body for his taking.
Messages In This Thread
raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 26, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 26, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 29, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 29, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 31, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 31, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 04, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 17, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 03:01 PM