Rising Sun Valley a backlit canopy with holes punched in it
408 Posts
Ooc —
I've rewritten this a few times and omg. My brain does not want to compute Echelon tonight and I've been itching to post all evening. Ngghhhgh.

He moved ahead of her, bound on stopping her path towards the glacier. If not for the curiosity that tempted her, she would have normally been miffed by the action. They were on neutral territory, even in spite of the dwindling distance to what was indisputably claimed ground. If she would have guessed the distance, they were a quaint couple of miles out from there. More than enough breadth to be respectable, at least her in eyes. However non-existent her business was with the pack, she couldn't help but have passing intrigue as to why it concerned him.

"Well, no," she started off, queuing up the confusion. "I can't really have business with something I didn't know about." A standoffish expression brewed beneath her mock confusion, and she turned her head away for a moment. It was only then that she found she had difficulty with the action; in spite of her tendency to be flighty, it was hard to try and shy away from the questioning. She was dominant sort, hardly intimidated by imitated authority. Another plan of action would have to come to the fold. "Do you have business there? Are you looking for company?" Maybe he didn't just want to go waltzing up to their proverbial front door alone. It seemed plausible, the whole safety in numbers bit.
Messages In This Thread
a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 25, 2015, 02:20 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 30, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 05, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 08, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:37 AM