Duskfire Glacier save your advice cuz i won't hear
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=large]"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"[/size]

[size=small]Soon the flaming female began to fall into what could only be described as a complex dance of come and go. As the prowling girl tried to pin point the male, she was unknowingly stretching her trail out for him in endless circles. Like Malachi's view on the pack's Caretakers, they were inevitably caught in a dreadful cycle of come and go. Thankfully, however, the badly drawn caricature of the two chasing each others tail was cut short by the impatience in the young female's heart.
While it had been her who had taken the decision to end the cat and mouse game, it was also now her who resigned to it all first.

Once more she allowed the trademark laziness of her childhood come into the light. Slowing to a halt the remaining Sveijarn child flared her nostrils one last time, tasting Malachi's fragrance one last time before turning her attention to the horizon.
With the same malleable nature she had accepted the numerous babysitters that had come and gone, Maera changed back into the suit of mouse.
If she was ever to encounter Malachi, it would now be solely because of his efforts. [/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 22, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 30, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:59 PM