Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=large]"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"[/size]

[size=small]With her legs a bit bent and her paws trying to get a good grip on the snowy surface of the floor Maera bbraced herself for the upcoming collision. Despite having followed the Amazon's sly movements with her own hazel eyes, the female's lunge had given little time for the gangly teen to react. While she was still transitioning from her fragile child body into one of a strong adult, it was no secret that one day Maera, gifted by the genes of her dear father would become more of an opponent. For now however there was little she could do against Manauia's attack.

In a helpless attempt to hold her ground Maera's legs caved to the impact, folding beneath her as her flank crashed against the cold, yet soft, bank of snow that surrounded them. With an,"OOF!", the teen sunk onto the white pillow, trashing her legs momentarily like an upside down turtle before pushing herself to stand again.
While her precious coat of red was now covered in white blotches, the female's determination was never tainted. Without even waiting for her mentor opponent's feedback or instruction the girl launched herself forward, an unwavering light of fierce determination hanging on her hazel eyes.

Her target: Manauia's feet.[/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM