Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Plot twist?! I've been planning to have Fox chase somebody out, anyway... <__<

Struck for a moment by Peregrine's hard words, Fox could only stare as he walked away. She had never been a quick thinker on her feet, and that was one thing that had not changed as she had grown older. There were other things that had not changed. Fox was just as stubborn and bull-headed as she had ever been, especially when it came to certain things. Magpie was one of those things. She could not say why that was, only that it was. “He does not understand,” Fox said quietly, wondering if he could hear from his perch. “And we can make room. Hell, I’m pretty sure two of our own already ran off to start a pack together. We can disown them. They don’t deserve a life here.” Magpie, on the other hand, would always have a place. She, along with a few select others, could do no wrong in Fox's eyes. Peregrine and her siblings were among that lot, along with her Betas.

“Come, we’ll get you settled.” Fox could worry about chasing out Tempest and Mikael the next time she saw them. They meant nothing to her, especially in the shadow of the girl she had so greatly wronged. She wasn't sure if she had ever said it aloud, but Magpie would always have a home with Fox, Peregrine and his grudges be damned. “What happened while you were away?” she asked, nudging Magpie toward the mountain and picking up the large hunk of meat so that the girl could speak freely (and without interruption from Fox).

If Peregrine dared to get in her way, Fox would be there. Not only that, but she now carried his children, and he would not think to put her in harm's way.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by RIP Fox - January 25, 2015, 04:20 PM