Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Yay! :)

Local Natives — You & I

Like flat-eyed shark, Tuwawi lurked around Duskfire's perimeter as the valley was thrust into twilight. The dying sun caught the ember's red crest as she swiftly moved across the terrain, pausing only to glance at the brilliant glacier looming in the distance. Her assault on Adlartok was still fresh. Even a dip in the freezing meltwater hadn't rid her pale bib of the child's blood. She thought him dead — completely snuffed out of Duskfire's light — yet, little did the queen know that he was being harbored just outside of their purchase and away from her violent temper.

As the ember wove betwixt the alpine mix of spruce and aspens, a familiar scent caught her nose. Cold stone and exotic pine was distinct on the air, and it spurred Tuwawi to trail the vagrant. Soon, a figure of pitch revealed itself among a line of high trees — a statuesque woman watching the fading day. Tuwawi murmured a low growl as she inched forward, but it wasn't an entirely unfriendly noise. Apathy was her companion these days, more often than not.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 28, 2015, 03:58 PM