Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

The world outside was wonderful. A white blanket covered every inch of the floor, it was cold and soft, but it was really hard to walk on it. The eldest son tried to move a little faster by jumping his way through the snow, and he managed to keep close to mommy, he was actually going to catch her with his next jump, but she barked for them to stay put. Damien obeyed, not without putting on a very displeased face, and waited until either brother caught up or Mommy came back.

It was Cicero who got there first, not too long after mommy told them to stay, and when he did, Damien took advantage of the non-supervised time and pounced over to try and tackle his brother once again, this time as a game. He wanted to wrestle for a while.

When mommy came back, Damien sat up and looked up at her. She brought a something-really-fluffy back with her and dropped it in front of the cubs. Damien looked at his brother for a second, narrowing his eyes in a playful grin, challenging him to get the prey first and then jumped quickly to take the squirrel by the neck. He would then shake brutally until the neck cracked, that if his brother didn't get there first.

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - January 25, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM