Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
In her particular Fox way, she failed to answer Magpie's question, perhaps coming off as an uncaring asshole in the process. It wouldn't be the first (or even the fifth) time, and it most certainly wouldn't be the last. The young Alpha licked her lips, trying to figure out whether or not she wanted to tell Magpie anything about their possible connection. If she did, there was a very good chance she would ruin their relationship again. If she kept it a secret, it was bound to come out eventually, and Fox knew it would only be worse.

“Crestwood,” Fox said, very slowly, “For all intents and purposes, I am a Crestwood.” If Magpie's father was one of her siblings or uncles, it made sense. They would have wanted her dead so as not to arouse the suspicions of her father. Not only were bastards killed, but those who made the bastards were shunned, never allowed back. They weren't even to be spoken to. Fox recalled at least one uncle who had disappeared from her life, and it had later been explained to her why that had happened. Perhaps they had found out about his children, after all. Perhaps Magpie was his... his bastard.

“What else do you know about your father?”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by RIP Fox - January 25, 2015, 11:11 PM