Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Even now, the fiery woman seemed to fixate on the least important piece of information that Magpie had divulged— she was about to interrupt after Fox repeated the name, ready to demand an answer about Peregrine, because she was owed that at least— but the slow admission that followed gave the yearling pause. She rocked back onto her haunches, settling into a seated position lest she fall over. A silence overtook the both of them, then— Magpie stunned, her mind reeling through what that could mean. Fox certainly wasn't a littermate, but if she hailed from the same place that the yearling's father did, that might mean they were related.

It didn't cross Magpie's mind— yet, at least— that Fox might believe in the traditions of Crestwood, and so she simply looked at the rust-colored female pensively. At the Alpha's next question, the yearling furrowed her brows... digging back to the information her mother had given. Truthfully, Magpie had disowned her father the minute she had found out that he wanted her killed, and she thus held on to the most relevant pieces of information... the bare minimum that would allow her to keep hating him.

"His name is Goon," she responded quietly, "or something like that. But I think Goon is fitting," Magpie added, unable to resist the snark.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by OG Magpie - January 25, 2015, 11:21 PM