Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Her ears came alert at the name that spilled forth from Fox's mouth, a mumble that could have meant anything. The yearling opened her jaws to speak, to confirm, yes, that's it, but she shut them promptly. Her mind was reeling faster now, as she attempted to sort out what all of this meant— she had come back to the caldera to apologize for leaving without a word, and suddenly everything was more complicated than that. She felt tears welling in her eyes, her throat tightening— she watched the fiery Alpha go through a similar struggle, but Magpie was at a loss for what to say or what to expect.

When Fox finally managed full sentences, the yearling still didn't know what to make of it. There was anger in the words, though Magpie couldn't decipher who the anger was for. "Fox," she managed to choke out. Sister. "Should I... I should go. I only meant to apologize when I came back," tears began to fall upon her dark cheeks, though she fought against it— that particular struggle only causing her nose to run in a very unladylike fashion, "but I've ruined everything. Peregrine's so pissed he might kill me, and.. and you..." Her green eyes peered at the older female, her sister, pleading. Don't kill me, if you hate me, let me leave...
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by OG Magpie - January 25, 2015, 11:44 PM