Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox just has a special "DRAMA OFF" switch. Useful in these situations.

Fox didn't want to let her go. She wanted to keep her here forever and never let her out of her sight again. She'd made the mistake of letting her go once, two times already. Fox couldn't stand to see it again. And yet... and yet she didn't really see a reason why she shouldn't. It would give Fox time to track down Mikael and that other whoever her name was and tell them to get the hell out of Dodge before she made them do it. Either that, or Fox would just stalk the borders until they tried to come back and she would let them know the spot was taken. By her mother fucking sister. Yes, that would do.

Magpie mentioned something about a "him," and Fox butted in with a, “Who?” But either before Magpie heard her, or before she'd gotten a chance to answer, the last question fell out of her mouth like one last sputtering of an old pickup truck. “Oh, yeah. That!” Fox grinned. Sure, she and Perry would have their bickerings, but things would be fine by the time the kids were born. With Aunt Finley and Aunt Magpie around, how could they be bad? Oh, how Fox wished Perry were here and hadn't stormed off like a big poo-poo head. Suddenly, Fox was back to her old self.

“I think there’s at least a dozen buns in this oven.” Her voice was dripping with pride.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by RIP Fox - January 26, 2015, 12:18 AM