Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Lol, but who of the three would accept Beta. >__> I vote Summer, because Magpie and Ty could totally talk him into it...

She relaxed, finally, when it seemed that Fox would allow her errand. It would give her time to think, to explain everything to Summer, to see him and breathe in the scent of him until there was nothing left to think about— Magpie stopped those thoughts, refocusing on the flame that was her sister. "I have to go to the Sunspire," she revealed, "so a week, maybe? Time to travel there, talk to him," canoodle with him, "and come back." She hoped that would be enough time, and her mind was racing all over again— what if this time, he didn't understand, even though Summer always did? What if he didn't want to talk to her at all once she told him she couldn't live there? A trace of misery in her voice and she added, "Maybe even less." She still didn't elaborate on the boy, clearly not ready to talk about that.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by OG Magpie - January 26, 2015, 12:50 AM