Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I love how Mags just casually mentioned it, and next thing you know Fox is breathing hate fire.

Ah, young, stupid love. Very, very stupid love. Magpie not only cared for her captors, she'd fucking fallen in love with one of them. It seemed much worse than sleeping with the enemy, which was essentially what Fox had done. At least that enemy had turned into a frenemy... which had turned into her full-fledged mate... and expectant father. Wow, maybe they were both equally fucked up. Fox sighed heavily, having a good feeling that no matter what she said, Magpie would find a way to go. And if she tried to retain her, she'd only be as terrible as those damned Sunspire wolves.

“My word still stands,” she replied. “Finley will go with you. In fact, I’ll call for her right now.” Without giving her little sister a second to protest, Fox lifted her head and let out a short, urgent howl for her trusty sidekick, @Finley. What she didn't know was that it would mean two leaders would soon be gone from Redhawk Caldera. Thankfully, they had a good member base and little to worry about... right?
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by RIP Fox - January 26, 2015, 01:15 AM