Rising Sun Valley a backlit canopy with holes punched in it
408 Posts
Ooc —
I don't mind lengthy replies. Sorry I'm kind of braindead here too, I would have loved to try and match the length to a degree. Sometimes a little narrative is nice!

Though he may not have been inclined to tell her anything, his mention of having business there in time spoke volume. It was a note of interest that she needed not to pluck from the air, but greedily pocketed all the same. At the same juncture she sensed there could have been a note of urgency to turn away from that avenue of conversation. She let him steer it away, though wondering what sort of price his thoughts would have had for that information. But her inclinations to be nosy would have to be bottled. It would have done her no good to pry.

"Iqsi. Just Iqsi." Falling back on a false name she had offered up to a loner in the woods days ago, she only hoped it would further misconstrue any logic that she had ever been around there. That she had ever set foot in the area to begin with. "Do you know a better route to the north then?" Showing that she would steer clear of the glacier seemed easy enough to do, though she would no doubt wander close to it once again. It was hard to stay away from its panoramic view, especially towards the twilight hours. Why it glowed, whatever scientific, natural, supernatural reason that was beyond her grasp, she'd never know. But like a moth to a flame, it always drew her in.
Messages In This Thread
a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 25, 2015, 02:20 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 30, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 05, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 08, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:37 AM