Emberwood cruel canvas
408 Posts
Ooc —
I know how that goes. <3 I'm technically walking a fine line because things are still stressful/exhausting, but at least if I go inactive with Echelon, it's more up her alley to disappear outright than it would be for Mordecai. Plus I never really got a chance to flesh her out properly my first go with her, so I wanted to explore an alternative route. On that note, totally feel free to powerplay her/them going to their destination if you'd like!

If it was one thing that she didn't quit echo, it was the mirth that he seemed to drum up from the very ground itself. He was outwardly happy about having a hunting partner; her jubilance, or lack thereof, was much more muted. Still, she came readily to his side to bridge the gap that had formerly lied between them as he began to speak. He spoke of a place she hadn't quite ventured to, but there was obviously the notion that she would be marking that off today. Though if anyone would have asked of her opinion, Echelon would have keenly said that right now, everything was a wet land. The terrain was malleable in spite of the snow pack, but it was something they could no doubt work with. She only hoped it would be to their advantage.

"Lead the way," she prompted, gesturing with her muzzle. For a moment, it was truly her impatience pushing through. Less talk, more action. But it was also the notion of having something more than meager scraps to pick at, the chance to actually bring down something of worth. Perhaps more than anything in that present moment, she wanted a full belly for a change. Forget having somewhere dry and warm to lie at night, a good meal would fix everything. As if to punctuate that, she unconsciously licked at her chops. Echelon hadn't the faintest clue what kind of game they would encounter, but at that point she was willing to discover what the supposed wetlands had to offer.
Messages In This Thread
cruel canvas - by Dovev - January 21, 2015, 11:14 PM
RE: cruel canvas - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: cruel canvas - by Dovev - January 21, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: cruel canvas - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: cruel canvas - by Dovev - January 22, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: cruel canvas - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 01:59 AM
RE: cruel canvas - by Dovev - January 22, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: cruel canvas - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: cruel canvas - by Dovev - January 22, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: cruel canvas - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: cruel canvas - by Dovev - January 22, 2015, 10:32 PM