Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Damien seemed very at ease outside, and Cicero followed him out of the den. He watched their mother as she walked off, with Damien in tow, until she barked for them to stay. Cicero’s ears flicked back and forth ununderstanding as he stood just outside the den, not sure what the point to their mother’s departure was, or what she wanted him and Damien to do in her absence.

Cicero plopped down onto the ground to sit, his tongue lolling from his mouth as he looked around. Just as he was looking the other way, his brother pounced him, and Cicero let out a surprised yelp before erupting into giggles as his brother threw him to the ground. Enveloped in the play with Damien, Cicero tried to bite his brother and flailed his paws through the air as he tried to get Damien to get off so that he could get the upper hand.

Before Cicero managed to actually get Damien off, their mother returned. The play was instantly interrupted as their mother brought something back and, after biting in it, offered it to them. It seemed to be alive. Cicero stretched his neck forward to observe what had been brought by them, waiting to see if it would move. However, before it had a chance to move and pique Cicero’s interest and instincts by doing so, Damien pounced on the creature and started to flail it around.

Even though Damien’s quick response meant that the creature could not move by itself for much longer, and soon died, it still moved through the air, calling for Cicero’s instinct. He let out an excited ”Bawr!” as he jumped forward and grabbed the tail end of the squirrel, starting a tug-o-war with his brother, who still had the neck end of the squirrel in his mouth.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 26, 2015, 05:08 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM