What am I suppose to do?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett sat down for the story. She always dreamed of finding the right mate and they would love each other.. and he would save her... and be there for her. She had to stop her mind from going further otherwise she would have missed the beginning of the story. That wouldn't be polite. "I think every story has a sad part in it but if it is too sad for you to tell then you don't have to." The chocolate female started telling her story of how she met one male, and then the other. Oh this was actually pretty interesting to listen to. Scarlett would probably never have two wolves at once liking her. One would already be an accomplishment.

Scarlett could see how affected Kesuk was by the story. The white girl wished she could comfort her in some way. "That was pretty sad to hear," she admitted. "But you chose Koda for a reason. I don't know Vector and it is pretty sad for him that a female he liked didn't want him but," She took a breathing pause. "It would be worse if you two were mated and it didn't work out, you know?" She smiled softly, grateful that the female across from her told such a story. Scarlett shifted closer and gave her a quick lick on her cheek. It was all friendly and meant to show support and compassion.

"Fun fact. I actually met Koda with something hunting related too. He showed he how to hunt. It was months ago when I first arrived here. My self esteem was even worse than it is now. I thought I couldn't hunt at all, but Koda pointed out how good it was and it gave me the confidence to learn the pups of Duskfire how to hunt!," she spoke with a smile. "I'm very grateful for his words. My family wasn't so nice to me because I was the only white one and because of my red eyes. After 2,5 years being called a monster the confidence in yourself is quite lacking. But!," she grew more cheerful in exactly the same way Kesuk had. "I left and live here at Duskfire. I feel valued, loved and at home. Which reflects why I got my heat, I guess. My body is ready, so now I only need to have a wolf to spend my life with!"
Messages In This Thread
What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 20, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 23, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 24, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 24, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Kesuk - January 25, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: What am I suppose to do? - by Scarlett - January 26, 2015, 06:19 AM