Redhawk Caldera Be mine
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
My last post! Feel free to PP Fitz if you want and fade to black ^_^

Little did his know that Raissa's brief vision of the future was following almost identically to his. It was lucky else nothing would have held him back from saying "let's go right now!" As it was, he would get the joys of internal debates, figuring out how to approach it with Raissa and then with Peregrine and Fox - if things went his way, of course.

But for now, he was happy and content exactly where he was. Raissa agreed on their toast as the sun set on them and she rested against him. A longing sprung from deep within his body as she rested against him. Now they were officially mates, now wouldn't be against duty. He wondered if there was a chance of puppies, if they should avoid anything that could produce puppies but he was sure that females could only conceive at a particular time of the month.

"Let's go home for the night." he said, his tone husky and hinting at all the things to come. It would be their first time together this evening and he the first time for him ever. He was looking forward to the adventure.
Messages In This Thread
Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 23, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 24, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 24, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 25, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 26, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - February 04, 2015, 05:11 PM