Blacktail Deer Plateau Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread)
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
Mo's attention turned to the sound of cracking snow, and her almond oculars pinned on the approaching female, and immediately, instinct drove her to fall to her side and whimper in submission. She would not be one to be disrespectful. It was not her way.

The female was far off when Mo went down but as she approached Mo would be holding the same position. Her whip held between her shaking back mits, and she lay looking up at the female. When the new female asked the question Mo answered carefully.

"I--I'm Mo. And, I--I just want to find my sister and a home for us." Her words where stammered. Her body was tense but it didnt show. She was afraid of how the female would react to this announcement. It was obvious that the female was giving off the aura of a leader and Mo would respect that.
Messages In This Thread
Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 30, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 01:13 PM