Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Legs made of black walked the edges of the lands; the Alpha had been on a mission since hearing that Jinx had trespassed. Her eyes flicked to the left, and Hawkeye noticed the dark wolf, making a beeline towards her. Her patience was thin lately, and this wolf would see the brunt of it.

"What are you doing so close to my lands?" She eyed the female, noting that she was similar to herself, but in very different ways. The female's eyes were a brighter version of her pastel-colored ones; the black fur on the she-wolf grew into a blue-grey coloring toward the feet, whereas her own pelt stayed a blanket of night all the way through. While the female was thin and leggy, Hawkeye was a beast of her own.
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM