The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
eeee!

He had made a decent amount of progress into the territory when a dark shape began to appear in the distance. With a quick whiff, his nose told him that it was Amekaze, and immediately a grin danced across his lips. He quickened his pace until the distance between them was gone and he was lowering his head as he sniffled eagerly at her, tail wagging frantically. Upon his face she planted a sloppy kiss, and though it caused a jovial frown to flash across muzzle, it was quickly replaced with a happy smile.

The young Ostrega felt a trill of joy in his chest when she welcomed him home, and for a moment he glanced beyond her at the tall peak that towered over their heads in the distance. His gaze lasted only a few seconds before his eyes were again upon his alpha. "It's so incredibly good to be home," Summer replied, easing down onto his own haunches and allowing himself to relax. Perhaps it was just his relief at being home, but he felt like he could even breathe easier now that he was there. "How have things been here?" he asked eagerly. There were a hundred or more specific questions he could have asked, but he knew there was no need - Ame knew what he would want to know and she would never hold back from setting his heart at ease.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 27, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM